I found these great pillowcases at a thrift shop and I loved the print so much I knew I could make something out of them. There was another set in a sage color, and I could picture the two together in a bag. I've never sewed a bag before and I kind of made it up as I went along. I lined everything with interfacing because the fabric was kind of thin. The finished bag seems pretty sturdy and I even love that the fabric is used and really soft. There are a few things I will do differently if I make another one... mainly I will make the pleats go the other direction than I did on the floral side. I've never done this before, but I made my own little label based on this blog because I liked that other crafters "signed" their work this way. The grand total for materials was about $3.55 so I'm feeling pretty thrifty.