Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My first Flickr Share

I just wanted to do a little show and tell. Christie from A Lemon Squeezy Home was kind enough to share a photo of this beautiful version of the bubble dress that she made based on (and I daresay improved) my tutorial. Isn't her little model the cutest? Christie is also the very first (other than me) to share something in the Polkanuts Flickr Group. I love to see what you are making, whether it be from a tutorial I've shared or not. I hope this is the first of many. Perfect craft therapy!

2 comments:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Aw, thank you! And thank you SO much for the adorable dress tutorial. I love it!

Unknown said...

Thank you for participating in the raffle doll :-)
I invite to visit the official website www.fabiluli.com.br

Thanks
kisses