Thursday, December 2, 2010

They're Here!

My Shutterfly cards just arrived and I'm so pleased with the quality. Putting it together and previewing a number of different styles was so easy using their templates. The ink has a kind of metallic sheen to it, which is very pretty. The premium cardstock is nice. I have to admit that I was a little worried if I would like it as much as the "linen" type paper I've used for past cards but with the offer to try it for free I thought I'd give it a chance. I am not disappointed at all with these. I'm also feeling happy that I can check this part of my long, long and growing holiday to-do list. I hope I can keep up the momentum and get them sent out quickly too. As the Christmas holiday approaches I want to feel less busy and spend more time creating memories with my kids and helping them feel the true Spirit of Christmas.
Thanks to my talented sister for taking the pics. We gave her a very hard time as my girls do NOT like to stand still. Plus, I just received my first Christmas card from a friend today. Thank you Whitesides!

1 comment:

Lexi and Jordan said...

Simply Amazing! Love the photo.